frequently asked questions

What paper do you use?
All artwork is printed on 300 gsm museum grade, watercolor paper with matte finish using printing process called giclee.

Where do you print your artwork?
I use a local printer located in Royal Oak, MI that specializes in fine art printing.

Are your prints framed? 
All prints ship unframed and unmated. I currently do not offer framing services. However, all prints are sized to fit standard U.S. frame sizes. 

Where are you located?
My home studio is located in Berkley, MI.

Do you offer custom sizes?
I can do custom sizes, if you are interested in a custom size please contact me directly.

Can I purchase digital files of your prints?
I do offer digital files of some of my prints through Etsy. This options is great for international customers who would like to save on shipping costs and anyone who would like to print themselves. For more info visit my Etsy shop.